We offer a smooth solar installation process.
At Local Pro Solar, we’ll take you step-by-step through each and every step from determining possibility of solar panel installment for office buildings or commercial buildings. Here’s a perception of how the process will go:
1. We’ll conduct a telephone appointment to determine the suitability, finding out things such as:
Does your office building have a solid southern facing roof or some other site available for installation?
How old is the roof, pitch or type of roofing? slate, floor tile, metal
Are there any potential issues with roof being shaded? We will do a Google Earth analysis while on the telephone with you.
2. Next we will come out and do a site evaluation that includes the following:
We will take measurements including solar pathfinder analysis and readings.
We will take photographs regarding design/installation variables like location of breaker panel, etc.
We are going to conduct a more in-depth interview with you including collecting copies involving utility bills and building plans so that we can custom design the best solar panel system to meet your needs.
Once the evaluation and planning been completed it’s time to design the machine and prepare a proposal including a Purchase Power Agreement, if suitable.
If yours is a self-financed transaction with a Power Purchase Contract, we’ll work with you to make a deal to meet your investment needs. Then we will structure and execute files relating to the ownership entity that is to be a part of the proposal.
After the suggestion has help been approved, we’ll order materials and commence scheduling construction and setting up your solar panels and system.
- Deliver purchase orders to suppliers
- Submit plans for permitting installation
- Schedule installation and required inspections
- Schedule final commissioning and signoffs via county and utility firm
- Assist with filing of all records related to federal, state and local rebates and initiatives
- Assist with leasing if requested or needed
Once your system has been commissioned, you get to sit back and enjoy your double dividend returns for the next 25 years…